Avery's book of poems

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Avery turns 3

Wow I can't believe she is already 3. She was so excited for her birthday to finally come. We started the day off at the San Tan Mall splash pad since my kids love that. Then we ate pizza and went to walmart so Avery could pick out her candle for her cake. First it was Dora then princess and finally tinkerbell. We opened presents after dinner. And the poor girl tried to wait till daddy got home but we just couldn't. We did wait until 9:30 for the cake. Which is great on the figure. Hope you had a Happy Birthday Avery!!!

4 comments:

Channy said...

I love your cake and cake plate! I am so happy you posted! Now put pics of your new house.

Stock Family said...

She is so cute! I love the cake!

Erin Phelps said...

Hey Brit.... I heard through Lyndsay that you are moving into my ward. I'm excited.... Let me know if you need any help! Love the cake by the way... so cute.

Erin (stock) Phelps
email me and I'll send you an invite to mine.... erinphelps1@hotmail.com

Lyndsay Winters said...

Yea! I have been waiting for you to post. Happy birthday to Avery! She is adorable.