Avery's book of poems

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Spike


I decided to take Jackson to get his haircut at Great Clips yesterday. He was looking a little shaggy and I just couldn't let that $5.99 coupon go to waist. So we get there and it is a 20-25 min. wait. So we wait and he sat in my lap the whole time eating his trail mix just watching every thing goin on. Never tried to squirm out of my arms and everytime someone would talk to him he would get shy and look down, as not to give any eye contact. Finally it was his turn in the seat. The second he sat down he screamed and I mean WOW. He immediatly threw his trail mix on the ground it spilled all over the floor. He must have just been sitting on my lap saving up his breath and energy for this masive tantrum. The lady asked if he could have a sucker. Um yeah, dah. Of course it was a hair magnet which really grossed me out. But we made it and I have to say he looks so handsome.

4 comments:

Lyndsay Winters said...

Very handsome!

Channy said...

Brit he looks so cute

Erin Phelps said...

He's very cute!!!

Team Willis said...

Hi Brittney! Of course I remember you! Your kids are adorable! They both have such beautiful eyes! We live in Queen Creek too. I dont think we will ever get away from this place :)