Avery's book of poems

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Funny Girl

The other night I asked Avery to go and get her jammies on. I think at 3 years old this is a task she can handle. She was gone for quite a while and when she revealed herself I knew why. She came out looking like this. Let me give you a run down of this beautiful onsaumble: purple heart glasses with the lenses popped out, not only is her shirt on backwards it is inside out also, pink shorts, black boots, and lets not forget the purple ball and naked baby. I looked at her and said, "I knew you could do it!" Hopefully she doesn't go into fashion designing, funny girl.

4 comments:

Lyndsay Winters said...

Great story! She IS a funny girl. And a CUTE one too!

Whitney said...

I think she looks pretty hot!

Marilyn said...

With the stuff they are wearing now days, fashion design just might be her thing!

Sarah said...

Brittney!! I love this picture and your blog! It will be fun to stay updated...it was so fun to see you all! Hope you made it home safe and all is well:)