Avery's book of poems

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bargain Hunters

Hey all you bargain hunters! My mom's neighborhood where we live is having a community yard sale this Friday November 6th and Saturday the 7th. Be there early because it starts at 6:00 a.m. Hopefully it will be good. We will not be participating however I will be out on the hunt for something, who knows what but I'm sure I will just have to have it. Oh, and did I mention it's all phases of the Queen Creek Ranchetts. So just thought I would pass the good word along!

3 comments:

Lyndsay Winters said...

I'm THERE!!! Thanks for the info!

Stock Family said...

AWESOME! I have to drag my kids along but I think it would be worth it!

Laura said...

Thanks for sharing A.J's thoughts about Cathy with me. That is so nice to hear. Glad he was able to go to the funeral!