Avery's book of poems

Friday, March 13, 2009

Graduation!

The day had finally come for A.J. to graduate. We are so proud of him and his accomplishments. All of his hard work, sleepless nights, and sacrifices have finally paid off. These are a few pictures of last nights ceremony. Avery was able to go on stage and "pin him". We told her, "you get to put a necklace on daddy." She did great and then she ran off stage. I asked her if she was scared and she said, "nope." Both of our parents and my little brother Nate was able to attend the ceremony. Great job A.J. We love you!!

6 comments:

Lyndsay Winters said...

Congratulations! What an accomplishment!

Marilyn said...

Wow, that's great! It seems like he has been in school forever, so it's nice to know that there is an end in sight.

Channy said...

Awesome AJ I know it has been a hard road. Kudos to you Brit. Probably harder for you!!1

Stock Family said...

Yay! Congrats!

Mariley Johnson said...

Congratulations!

Keri said...

Congratulations! I know it's tough. I'm so glad you commented on my blog so I could find yours. Your kids are beautiful!